Episode 15

We start this week’s episode with PJ who has just overheard MONA talking to MIRI. She now confronts MONA.

PJ - So you were kidnapped huh?

(PJ starts to take her earrings off.)

MONA thinks - Oh shit!

MONA - Uh...hi sands!

PJ - Sands?

(PJ reaches in her book bag and pulls out her small carrying case of vaseline.)

MONA thinks - Oh damn!

MONA - Uh...uh...

(MONA starts to look around nervously for a way to get out of the cubicle. The only way is through PJ.)

PJ - So you like telling stories huh?

MONA - Oh that? Oh that was just to help Miri with his project. Ha...ha...uh...ha. Just trying to help my man...you understand...don’t you line sister?

PJ - Line sister?

(PJ pulls her hair up into a pony tail and ties it with a rubber band.)

MONA thinks - Oh my God!

MONA - Look PJ, I can tell that you are upset. But I think that the best thing for us to do is...

(PJ grabs MONA by her hair.)

MONA - Aaaaaaaaaah!

MIRI - What the hell?

(MIRI rushes in and grabs PJ and shakes her off of MONA.)

PJ - Get off me! Get the fuck off me!

MIRI - What the hell are you doing PJ! Get off of her!

PJ - I’m gonna kill this little bitch! Get off me!

MIRI - PJ calm down!

(MIRI spins PJ around so that he is now in between her and MONA, who is now fixing her hair.)

MIRI - What is wrong with you?

(MIRI lets go of PJ. PJ lunges and tries to snatch MONA again but MIRI blocks her.)

MIRI - What is the matter with you! Have you gone crazy?

PJ - I swear, I’m gonna kill this bitch!

MIRI - What for? What the hell is going on?

PJ - I’ll tell you what the hell is going on! I sat here and listened to this heffa tell you this lame ass story about how she was on line and got kidnapped! This bitch wasn’t on nobody’s line! She got her letters the easy way! The skater’s way!

(PJ lunges at MONA again. MONA steps back behind the protection of her man who blocks for her.)

MIRI - PJ! Stop this shit!

(MIRI lets PJ go. PJ looks to the left and to the right. There are students looking at her from every direction.)

(silence.)

PJ - Mona, I swear! I am going to catch you some day for all the shit you have done to me, to this chapter and to this sisterhood! And when I do, there won’t be any mothers, any sorors, or any tired ass men to protect you!

(MONA smiles.)

MIRI - PJ look, let’s be reasonab...

PJ - Shut the hell up you punk!

(PJ grabs her bag and goes to the next cubicle and picks up her books.)

MONA - Skee wee soror!

(PJ looks back. She turns and walks away as students pull their faces back into their cubicles.)

MIRI - What the hell was all that about?

(MONA sits down as she finishes fixing her hair.)

MONA - Jealousy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We rejoin ALEXIS and QUINTON who are on the floor kissing.

QUINTON thinks - Oh my God! I can’t believe I am kissing her!

ALEXIS thinks - Oh my God! I can’t believe I am kissing him!

(QUINTON rolls on top of ALEXIS and in the process bumps into her coffee table. All of her pictures fall over. QUINTON and ALEXIS keep kissing.)

We rejoin TRINA and RONNIE who are kissing in TRINA’s car.

TRINA thinks - Oh my God! I can’t believe I am kissing Ronnie!

RONNIE thinks - Oh my God! I can’t believe I am kissing Trina!

(RONNIE subtly uses his hand to lower the passenger seat which he is sitting in. As he lowers down, TRINA follows and lays on top of him. RONNIE and TRINA keep kissing.)

ALEXIS thinks - Oh my gosh, it has been so long! And Quinton kisses just like Bobby! Bobby was the best kisser! I thought I would never kiss anyone the way that Bobby kisses. I wonder if he...

TRINA thinks - What am I doing? Ronnie kisses good though! He kisses good like Bobby! I thought nobody could kiss good like Bobby!

(ALEXIS puts her hands under QUINTON’s sweater. QUINTON gets the hint and quickly pulls it over his head. They start to kiss again.)

(RONNIE slides his hands down TRINA’s body and squeezes her butt. TRINA becomes excited and quickly crawls over RONNIE and into the back seat. She starts to take her shirt off.)

ALEXIS thinks - I like Quinton’s body! The basketball player type! Sexy! He probably moves well like Bobby! I love Bobby’s body! Especially his arms and chest! And of course his...

TRINA thinks - Oooh Ronnie is big! Football player type! Just how I like em! His body isn’t tight like Bobby’s though! Bobby’s body is tight as shit! Especially his chest and arms!

(ALEXIS takes off her sweater and QUINTON wastes no time. He caresses ALEXIS’s breasts through her bra. He then reaches behind her to undo it. ALEXIS raiser her back off the floor to let QUINTON unsnap it.)

(RONNIE grabs TRINA and flips her over easily.)

TRINA - Oooh!

(RONNIE smacks TRINA’s butt and then starts to kiss and bite the back of her neck.)

TRINA - Oh yes! Oh yes!

TRINA thinks - Oooh...a man that takes control! Just like Bobby!

ALEXIS thinks - Oooh a man that goes right for what he wants! Just like Bobby!

(QUINTON licks ALEXIS’s breasts in a way that feels wet and warm yet tickles.)

ALEXIS - Oh my goodness! That feels so good!

ALEXIS thinks - Oh God! It has been so long! My body is going crazy! He is good with his tongue like Bobby! Oh that feels so good!

ALEXIS - Oh yes!

ALEXIS thinks - I hope that he is good with the tongue everywhere like Bobby is!

(RONNIE licks straight up the middle of TRINA’s back.)

TRINA - Oooh!

TRINA thinks - Oh my goodness! He knows how to use his tongue like Bobby! Bobby really really knows how to use his tongue!

(TRINA takes off her bra as RONNIE barks.)

TRINA thinks - He is turning me on! Just like Bobby does!

(QUINTON continues to lick ALEXIS’ breasts until the tickling is driving her crazy. She pushes his shoulders down. QUINTON gets the hint and starts to unbuckle ALEXIS’ pants.)

ALEXIS thinks - The moment of truth! Let’s see if he is as good as Bobby!

(RONNIE spins TRINA over like she is a rag doll.)

TRINA - Oh! Oh shit!

(RONNIE starts to lick TRINA’s belly button. TRINA is extremely ticklish. She presses RONNIE’s shoulders down so that he can stop tickling her.)

TRINA - Oh my goodness!

(TRINA scoots up in the back seat and props herself up. RONNIE drops his head down.)

TRINA thinks - Let’s see if the Ques do it like the Alphas do!

ALEXIS thinks - Oh Quinton! Oh Quinton! Oh Quinton!

TRINA thinks - Oh Ronnie! Oh Ronnie! Oh Ronnie!

ALEXIS thinks - Oh shit! Oh yes! Oh yes!

TRINA thinks - Right there! Oooh yes! Oh my gosh!

ALEXIS thinks - Oh Quinton! Oh Quin...Oh Qu...Oh Bo...Oh Bob...Oh Bobby...

TRINA thinks - Oh Ronnie! Oh Ron...Oh Ro...Oh Bo...Oh Bobby!

ALEXIS screams - Oh yes! Oh yes!

TRINA screams - Oh shit! Oh yes! Oh!

(ALEXIS’ body starts to shake uncontrollably. QUINTON keeps going.)

ALEXIS - Oooohh...ye...yeee...yeeeeeees!

(TRINA starts to scream uncontrollably. RONNIE keeps going.)

TRINA - Oh yes! Right there! I’m cuuu...uhhhh..uhhh...

(QUINTON stops and ALEXIS gasps for air. She turns over on her side in the fetal position.)

ALEXIS thinks - Oh my God! That was as good as Bobby!

(RONNIE stops and TRINA grabs the car seats and throws her head back. She then collapses in a relaxed state.)

TRINA thinks - Oh shit! Oh my goodness! He was as good as Bobby!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We change scenes and find NINO on his knee proposing to CANDACE.

NINO - Marry me!

CANDACE - What?

NINO - Will you marry me?

(NINO reaches into his pocket and pulls out a ring box. He opens it and presents CANDACE with an engagement ring.)

NINO - I know this ring isn’t much, but I promise you that I will get you a better one after I graduate. I should make enough money to...

(CANDACE’s tears stream from her eyes.)

CANDACE - Shut up boy! Of course I will marry you!

(SHAREESA grabs GREGG’s hand hard.)

NINO - You will?

CANDACE - Yes! Yes Nino, I will marry you!

(CANDACE throws her arms around NINO as she cries. The children start to jump up and down and the Alphas start stepping.)

ALPHAS - Ride on brothers ride on! Ride on for A Phi A! And if you never see us again, you’re gonna sho nuff remember this day! Ride on! Ride on! Ride on! Ride on brothers ride on! Ride on for...

CANDACE - Nino, I love you so much! You made me the happiest woman in the whole world!

NINO - You made me happy first baby girl.

(GREGG and SHAREESA come over as NINO stands up.)

GREGG - Congrats man. You the man!

(NINO and GREGG hug.)

GREGG whispers - Let me hook up your bachelor party man!

(SHAREESA and CANDACE hug.)

SHAREESA - Oooh girl, congratulations!

CANDACE - Thank you!

SHAREESA - Let me see the ring.

(CANDACE displays her hand.)

CANDACE - I think it is beautiful!

SHAREESA - It is.

(The children begin to run and hug NINO and CANDACE. Some hug SHAREESA and GREGG. CANDACE shows her ring to the children.)

CHIDREN - Ooooooh!

(Some of the Alphas come over and congratulate NINO and CANDACE.)

LARRY - Congratulations man.

NINO - Thanks frat!

LARRY - I love this idea that you had. To incorporate stepping into your proposal.

NINO - Thanks. You know I want you to choreograph my reception. I want bros to get crunk up in there.

LARRY - Really? Me? Thanks man!

(LARRY has a big smile.)

REGGIE - Sands! You are a good man bruh. I really think this is a nice thing that you did.

NINO - Thanks man. You know I want you as my best man.

REGGIE - Say word! Really?

NINO - Who else bruh?

REGGIE - Thanks bruh!

(NINO and REGGIE hug.)

BOBBY - Hey man, congratulations.

NINO - Thanks Bobby.

BOBBY - Hey man, can I talk to you for a minute?

NINO - Sure.

(NINO and BOBBY step over to the side.)

BOBBY - Nino, I think this is a wonderful thing that you are doing.

NINO - Thanks bruh. I appreciate that.

BOBBY - I just wanted to get your opinion on something since it seems as if you have found your soul mate.

NINO - What’s up?

BOBBY - Well you know I was with Alexis right?

NINO - Yeah.

BOBBY - Well she left me. I can’t blame her because I was acting foul and I got caught.

NINO - Uh huh.

BOBBY - Now I am with Trina. Trina is cool. But I still love Alexis.

NINO - I hear ya.

BOBBY - But I am not sure if I love Alexis because I miss her so much or because I know that she is already in the dating game with someone else.

NINO - I understand.

BOBBY - So what do you think I should do?

NINO - You have to talk to yourself and talk to her. If you really love her, then you want her to be happy. Even if that denies your own happiness. But you will never know how you truly feel until you get a chance to look her in the eye and be a man. Say the things that are on your heart to her. For once, be honest with her.

BOBBY - I understand.

NINO - You built a relationship with Alexis based on lies. Now, you have to build a friendship with Alexis based on the truth. Tell her how you feel, and then let go and let God.

BOBBY - Thank you Nino.

NINO - No problem frat.

(NINO and BOBBY hug.)

NINO - Now stop waisting time and get over there right away!

No comments: